Pivot has a wide range of shipping options available. Each service description should be evaluated for the best “fit” for cost and speed. We highly recommend FedEx Ground and Express.
First Come First Serve (FCFS) fulfillment is used at Pivot.
The exception is QueueJumper orders process upon receipt and will ship within 1-2 business days, but usually the same day.
Through July 31, 2014, over 90% of eligible orders placed before 1000 CST shipped within 3 business days, many in only 1 business day.
Please note that delivery charges to international locations DO NOT include any VAT, taxes or import fees assessed by local customs officials. Pivot will provide all the necessary documentation to ensure delivery and will offer personalized help in cases where our involvement may expedite the delivery process.
Our International Shipping Services are excellent and sometimes exceed your greatest expectations (Especially with FedEx International Priority).
Shipping Options and Explanations:
Our rates are updated live as you select the option from FedEx or USPS. Shipping origin is Houston, Texas 77379.
Standard Shipping – (FedEx GROUND / USPS PRIORITY MAIL – USA PHYSICAL/PO/APO-FPO’S):
GROUND SERVICE via FedEX FedEx Ground and USPS Priority Mail Transit Times or USPS
– Please provide a physical address for shipping
– P.O. BOXES accepted for USPS services
– APO/FPO’s ship via Priority Mail and First Class Mail only
– Do not select this if your address isn’t an APO address
EXPRESS AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING OPTIONS – (DOMESTIC USA ONLY):
STANDARD OVERNIGHT OR 2nd Day Delivery via FedEx or USPS
– Available Continental US and AK, HI
– Non-major metropolitan areas may not have 2nd day delivery available
– Do not select this if you are an International customer
STANDARD OVERNIGHT Delivery via FedEx
– Guaranteed delivery NEXT DAY by 3p.m. most locations
EXPRESS MAIL via USPS
– Guaranteed delivery NEXT DAY by 3p.m. most locations, this option is best for expedited delivery to Post Office boxes only
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING – (NOT an APO-FPO Address):
International orders ship by FedEx Express, FedEx International Mail Service (FIMS), USPS INTERNATIONAL Priority Mail or Airmail – (These options are for all international customers)
Please be sure to include any special information concerning contact and delivery procedures during checkout to prevent delays in delivery